Well, our first days of Fall have been more Indian summer than frosty mornings, but I was determined to celebrate with our amazing Mulling Mix Blend. After a little Pinterest inspiration, I decided to have a little fun with bubbles. This chilled beverage is a perfect way to bring Fall flavor to a hot day.
Sparkling Mulled Cider
Makes 1 gallon
- 1/2 gallon bottled apple cider or unfiltered apple juice
- 1 packet The Spice & Tea Exchange™ Mulling Mix
- 2 liters orange flavored seltzer
- apples and oranges, chopped (for decoration)
- Place 1/2 gallon apple cider and spice pack into crockpot/slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours depending on how spiced you want your cider.
- Remove mulling mix packet, rinse off and save for another use. Place mulled cider in fridge to chill overnight.
- In gallon pitcher, chop apples and oranges and toss in pitcher. Add chilled mulled cider and fill to top with orange flavored seltzer.
- Serve in chilled glass or over ice.